- Reports to the EVP/GM CTG.
- Provides leadership and direction for CTG Regional Sales Management teams and independent authorized Chore-Time distributors to achieve 3rd party sales goals for Asia and China.
- Implement and manage the BU's sales and distribution strategy.
- Lead and direct the introduction of new products to our distributors and customers.
- Develop and communicate with CTG’s Director of Marketing sales requirements for new product developments.
- Implement the overall BU marketing strategy for our products through coordination and consultation with CTG's Director of Marketing.
- Direct the Local Technical Service Personnel to: insure prompt response to customer concerns, product warranty response is timely; warranty programs are developed and instituted as needed to deal with product issues and oversee warranty expense to maintain a balance between costs and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and control spending to stay within assigned budgets and adjust as necessary in response to market demands.
- Plan and implement local field sales promotions and activities to build our name brand image in the market place and develop key customer relationships.
- In conjunction and coordination with our BU's senior management team provide detailed analysis and direction for our annual business planning cycle as it relates to our markets, sales forecast, distribution analysis, pricing plan, competitive analysis and expense budgeting.
Join a growing global company! CTB is a leading provider of systems that help feed the world. Its core products include systems for preserving grain; producing poultry, pigs and eggs; and processing poultry. A Berkshire Hathaway company, CTB has been dedicated to “Leadership Through Innovation®” for over 60 years. Please apply at www.ctbinc.com.