Development of Product Line Marketing Plans:
- Provide valuable well-structured market information defining the future needs of the product. Include benefits the market will value and be willing to pay for.
- Deliver and communicate the product marketing plans following Chore-Time's PIP process.
- Develop and implement detailed new product introduction plans for sales execution by country/region to achieve revenue and margin targets.
- Follow through on new product launches to ensure sales and margin targets are being achieved and make strategy adjustments as needed to ensure their success.
- Evaluate existing product life cycles and take initiatives regarding product portfolio including: obsoleting products, recommending cost reduction targets, responding to customer complaints, etc.
Transfer of knowledge:
- Prepare and give product and bird management trainings for both internal team members and external people such as, distributors, animal husbandry companies and trade associations.
- Provide annual updates on:
- Economic factors driving our markets within each region/country.
- Social changes within our markets by region/country.
- Changes within our competitors position by region/country.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date understanding of the factors driving the markets by region/country including:
- Trends and triggers from the worldwide markets being served.
- Current and pending regulations that will drive the respective market segment.
- Complete awareness of key-users and influencers.
- End customer changing habits or preferences.
- Distribution channels.
- Primary breeders (Animal husbandry).
- Stay current on all relevant competitors knowing their strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordination and cooperation with other Chore-Time groups:
- Understand and execute role within framework of long term Chore-Time marketing strategy.
- Manage the current products within their Product Life Cycle.
- Active involvement/leadership with engineering department throughout the product development process including attendance at milestone meetings.
- Work with supply chain and production to:
- Set pricing and margin expectations based on costs and market position.
- Identify product line cost reduction opportunities as part of product life cycle analysis.
- Maintain communications on product line performance from sales and technical service.
- Coordinator within management meetings to ensure product lines are meeting innovation cycle targets and make adjustments to pricing, life cycle, product introduction efforts based on feedback information from internal teams.