This role can be based out of the Milford, IN Corporate location or Home Based with Travel to Milford
Milford is a beautiful Midwest town, that is just a short drive to several larger cities and attractions (1 hr to Fort Wayne or South Bend, 2 hours to Chicago or Indianapolis, 2.5 hours to Lake Erie and 1.5 hours to Lake Michigan). This is a great location for anyone looking to end long commutes and live in a scenic area while still maintaining access to big city amenities!
Want to be a part of a global, high-tech company that is launching innovative agricultural solutions and experiencing phe-nomenal growth for themselves and their high performing employees? Enjoy working in an environment where integrity and a passion for success is valued and where people work together to get things done?
Then, Brock Grain Systems has a place for you!
Who We Are:
Brock Grain Systems is a division of CTB, Inc. a Berkshire Hathaway Company and we have a long-standing tradition of demonstrating inspirational leadership in developing, marketing and supporting grain facility solutions worldwide. Our company operates facilities in Indiana, Iowa and Missouri. We are part of the CTB family and have a history going back more than 60 years. Our national and global success comes from our company strength and dependability, innovative solutions, global capacity, and exceptional service. We take pride in our reputation for delivering Brock Solid® reliability and durability – as well as being at the forefront of the worldwide challenge to feed a growing population. So, as a team member you will be part of our mission in developing new technologies to help feed the world!
Our Vision: Leadership through Innovation®
What We Offer:
• Exciting innovative, collaborative, and family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life bal-ance schedules
• Challenging and progressive career development
• Competitive salaries
• Profit Sharing, Holiday Bonus & 401k
• Excellent Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
• Best practice PTO policies and paid holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement & Dependent Scholarship Program
• Open communication, recognition programs, and team-building events
• And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role!
What You’ll Do:
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will develop, plan, execute, and lead on consultative selling and proposal strategies for large capital equipment for the Region, through distribution channels and partnerships to meet Sales and Profit goals.
Your Accountabilities In The Role:
• You will develop, plan, execute, and lead on consultative selling and proposal strategies that fit the regions for large capital equipment, with long sales cycles, to meet Sales and Profit goals.
• You will add-on, develop, and maintain dealer relationships that will enhance the growth and opportu-nities with end-users within the farming industry (ie. who purchase large grain bins and systems)
• You will lead, motivate, mentor, and develop the Field Sales Team to ensure optimal performance and success towards end goals, utilizing a Servant Leadership philosophy.
• You will create, monitor, and manage action plans and counter-measures with the team to ensure or-ganizational KPI’s are understood and achieved.
• You will plan, organize and execute a calendar of events for marketing initiatives, national trade shows, and sales meetings to brand the organization as a leader in the industry.
• Education: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business; MBA preferred but not required
• Experience: 5+ years of “hands on” proven success in leading, mentoring and motivating a sales team throughout a large region; expertise in understanding the market, distribution channels, and end-user needs and creating consultative selling and gross-profit proposal strategies to meet sales and profit goals; Successful development and selling through dealerships in large capital farm equipment distribution channels ($150M to $200M in revenue) is also required.
• Leadership: Proven ability to lead a sales team with a Servant Leadership philosophy and vision, along with the ability to identify lower performers and coach them towards the best direction is key
• Technology: Intermediate PC skills; technical or mechanical aptitude with farming equipment, large motor vehicles is also preferred.
• Other Skills: Relational, Collaborative, Servant Leadership through Inspiration, Logic and Direction are key, with the ability to influence others.
Other Important Information:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with proven expertise
This position is eligible for bonus & profit sharing. And, the compensation will grow as the team member grows! Relocation packages are also available for this position (negotiable based on level of experience)
Direct Reports: 6
Reports To: VP & General Manager
Travel: Approximately up to 40% (likely 8-9 international trips per year)